Well for weeks now Drew has been asking to ride his bike. It seems that
every time he would ask it was snowing or raining. He has wanted to ride his bike without training wheels. The only problem with that is that he rarely rode with training wheels. I have been nagging the DH to put training wheels on a bigger bike. Not happening. So today after he got home from work, he decided Drew could ride his bike.

So I am taking pictures of this. I have to admit, I am thinking what a waste of time. He does not even know how to balance yet. But, father/son time is a precious
commodity, so I am still taking pictures.
This is one time I am happy to be proven wrong.
Check him out. Dad is a great teacher and Drew is a fast learner. There is no stopping him now.
Way to go Drew and Dad for teaching him!!
3 comments:
Wow!!! Cassie was not that good!! I have been looking for orlando so far they are between400-500 They don't have any available where we are staying. I will keep a look still cause they change all the time!!!
Awesome! I love the new background too :).
Way to go...what a huge step in growing up!
Post a Comment