For months now my daughter, my sisters in law, my friends and the cyber world, have been raving about the "Twilight" series. I have been told, "you have to read this" more times than I can remember.
Now while I do like to read, it is not a passion of mine. My eldest, however, eats books. The girl has a book all the time. I will read a book fairly quickly, and the entire series, when I finally allow myself the time to sit down and relax.
It is spring break and, just last week I was again reminded that this is a must read. And so it began..... Book 1 down, book 2 has started and book 3 was purchases today. :-) Book four to be released in a few months. I have to say, I have caught the fever, I am officially entering into the Twilight Zone.
What a book. I can't even imagine how they are going to make this a movie. Such detail. My daughter clued me into a new chapter on Stephenie Meyer's website. Apparently it is for a new book, Midnight Sun. Which is Twilight from the view of Edward.
I have read the chapter and want to read more. I understand my "thirst" for the continuation of this book will fade, but for now I am still reading. Good thing it is Spring Break.
It has taken me awhile, but thanks for the recommendations I am officially in the Twilight Zone. And like it I might add. :-)
Monday, March 17, 2008
The Twilight Zone
For months now my daughter, my sisters in law, my friends and the cyber world, have been raving about the "Twilight" series. I have been told, "you have to read this" more times than I can remember.
Now while I do like to read, it is not a passion of mine. My eldest, however, eats books. The girl has a book all the time. I will read a book fairly quickly, and the entire series, when I finally allow myself the time to sit down and relax.
It is spring break and, just last week I was again reminded that this is a must read. And so it began..... Book 1 down, book 2 has started and book 3 was purchases today. :-) Book four to be released in a few months. I have to say, I have caught the fever, I am officially entering into the Twilight Zone.
What a book. I can't even imagine how they are going to make this a movie. Such detail. My daughter clued me into a new chapter on Stephenie Meyer's website. Apparently it is for a new book, Midnight Sun. Which is Twilight from the view of Edward.
I have read the chapter and want to read more. I understand my "thirst" for the continuation of this book will fade, but for now I am still reading. Good thing it is Spring Break.
It has taken me awhile, but thanks for the recommendations I am officially in the Twilight Zone. And like it I might add. :-)
3 comments:
See I told you so LOL! You're not as obsessed as me...I flew to Oregon and drove 3 hours to Forks with my friend to take it all in. The forest up there is amazing. So who do you like better, Edward or Jacob?
You and me both, sister! I can't wait until book number 4 comes out. We'll have to chat about THAT one later. But I loved 3 (more than any other) so you just might too!
Oh, and Sonya, I'm a Jacob fan. Edward's all right and all, but if I were Bella I'd totally pick Jacob!
Chris, thanks for the email. I'm doing okay. I've just realized that I need to freelance more so I can have more wiggle room when paying my bills (funny how that works...). And for some reason I've kinda lost the desire to blog. Not sure where it went, but I'm hoping it comes back soon...
Edward is beyond hot, but belongs with Bella. I am for Jacob, but um, for me. So there is my dirty little secret. I am a thirty something with a crush on a fictional teenaged werewolf.
Post a Comment