Fabulous Mail Week
What a Fabulous Mail Week! Look at all the fun goodies that arrived in my box. I LOVE to get good mail, and send it. :-) This is all about the received mail. Thanks girls!!
YEAH for E-Swap! This is my Easter surprise that came in the mail. Gustogirl put together an Easter Swap that I participated in. I LOVE to put together packages to send to people. It is so much fun!! I sent one off, well actually dropped one off, turned out I got a friend of mine in the drawing, which was fun. And the above picture is what landed on my doorstep. Shanda sent one for me, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Enough chocolate to share with the kids. :-) and some cookies for them to make, which they love to do and a cute dish towel to celebrate the season.
The cute cards are the items I won in Stefanie's contest. If you haven't seen this you need to. I got to pick out some cute calling cards for free. I will be ordering some cute note cards to match. I love all the color. Be sure to check out her cute designs. Thanks Stefanie! I love the cards.
The above picture is the beautiful bracelet Dana sent me for sending friends and family to her site to see her beautiful creations. Isn't it beautiful and fabulous? It looks so Springy (is that an actual word?) I love spring and fall. I got to wear it the day it arrived and it matched me perfectly. Go check out her site! She has some amazing beads in her designs!
Last but not least, this is what I ordered from Dana. I love this color! I thought this set was cute and there is so much I have to match it. It arrived at the same time. So this too counts as some fabulous mail.
What a GREAT week!!
Thanks to all!!
2 comments:
You did have a fabulous mail week!
:) I'm glad you liked the package, this is my first swap..so I was nervous about what to buy :)
Hope you have a Happy Easter!
I have those cookie cutter and I love them! They are the perfect size and shape!
Post a Comment