Every week
Lelly offers a challenge for Tuesdays. It is fun to participate in these challenges, it helps me to be creative and "dig deep" which is the new phrase around our house. I have to say Lelly, this one really makes you DIG DEEP.
Her challenge is to report something that makes you Extra Special, as in an extra day this year due to Leap Year. So at first I thought, ok I will take some time to think about it.
I am still thinking!! This is hard, I am not so good at picking out my good qualities, I can list every "fault" at least what I feel is a problem, but not so good with the extra special.
So I am going with my name. My first name is actually Mary, which is the name of my oldest daughter, and my mother and my grandmother and it goes back generations from there. So here is a photo of the special "Marys" in my life, that makes me special too!
By the way, Lelly if you are reading this, we do need a no brainer after this. :-)
7 comments:
yeah for the Mary's. My grandma was a Mary, too, but she thought it was too common, so she went by her middle name of Ruth. I always liked Mary, though!
GREAT one! That is very special. EXTRA special.
i love this photo of your family!!
i promise, a no-brainer is on the way...
;)
I think we women have a tendency to focus on our shortcomings, so I too had a difficult time thinking of something extra special about me.
Four generations together is awesome!
Cute picture of all the "Mary folk." I haven't seen Grandma Brown in so long - she looks awesome!
Ah, this is lovely. My mother's name is Mary, and my middle name is Mary!
You are a great friend. You are always helping someone who needs it. You are very accepting and non judgemental. You do a lot of things for other people....and I could go on - you had better post this comment!
Post a Comment