Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Maddness

It's time for March Madness!!
For those who don't actually know me, I am a Southern Living at HOME consultant. This month it is March Madness. For my husband he is in heaven, I am too, but for very different reasons. :-) I am going to list my top new favorite items that SLAH has to offer. You can vote on the side bar.
How does $50 in Southern Living at HOME products for FREE sound? Anyone who orders $125 in product (get a friend to order with you) Gets $50 of free product!
Go here if interested. You can order under the Blog Cyberspace party, but be sure to email me so I can credit you the $50 of free items.
Leave a comment and vote. I will draw the name of one lucky blogger to win a new small Madeline Hurricane. (It is pictured below. You don't have to purchase to enter to win the Hurricane.) They are so cute! So join in the fun!
You can see the entire catalog here.
So here are my Favorites in no particular order
Gail Pittman Hand-Painted Serving Set
The Abingdon Rattan Caddy
And those cute Cinnabar Tidbits(above picture red bowls)

The Tuscan Accent Pieces (Such a fun color to add) The Olive Jar Trio

Don't forget to VOTE. Leave a comment and I will draw a winner on March 25th. Check back and I will post the winner! Good Luck Ladies!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the olive jars! They match my decorating tastes perfectly.

Alisa said...

I had a hard time choosing- I really liked the caddy, but I think that the
accent tray's would be so fun, and so many different ways to use them!

Sonya said...

the olive jars are awesome. Next time...