To end the week of Spring Break we headed to the amusement park. This was what the kids wanted, after they endured the history tour, they were able to spend the day at Busch Gardens. I have to say, it was a great day to be there as far as the weather goes, however, it appeared that half the east coast was also in attendance, making it a little crazy. It did not stop the kids from having a great time.
My parents came and met us there so they got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa too. Doesn't get much better than that. We also ran into a friend of Mary's, so Mary hung with them some to get the "good" rides in. I find that I tolerate less in my ever aging self. :-) So she had a teenage friend to go with.
Grandma was a trooper, (thanks mom!), she went on all the spinning rides with Drew. Must be a Grandma's love, I could not handle it. We did hit a few of the roller coasters and fun was had by all.
We had to jump in the car and hurry home, as our house guests for Easter had arrived early, due to a snow storm in the midwest.
No comments:
Post a Comment