Monday, March 1, 2010

New Do

Well, I have been complaining for years about my hair. I have wanted to cut it for a long time, but have been chicken. Every time I was ready, someone would say, "I love your hair", and I would chicken out. Well this time, I just did it. So here you go, before and after photos.

Ok so I didn't actually take true before pictures. But the one above is pretty close. The hair is much longer in the back than you can see. But long and straight is about the gist of it.

So, I chopped it. For all those who think the long is better. Don't worry, hair grows. I actually love having it short.

So if you like it, leave a comment and tell me, if you don't like it..........I don't want to know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new do is much more flattering than the old straight cut...Just found your blog...sending into my google reader.