Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Boy Loses First Tooth

Today is kind of a milestone for us. My youngest, D has lost his first tooth. The first of the last so to speak. I know, sentimental over a tooth right? But it is strange to be moving out of the "littles" stage. This is just the beginning of the last "firsts" for us.

There we can see the giant hole in his mouth. LOL Very small and the actual tooth is minuscule. I hope the tooth fairy can find the tooth.

There it is very small. I have to say, it is probably good that we are finishing with the teeth. We have a very tired and forgetful tooth fairy here. After his tooth fell out, he mentioned that maybe now the tooth fairy would come for his older sister who lost one of hers earlier this week. Yes that is right, the tooth fairy has yet to come for that tooth.

Is your tooth fairy prompt? What does she leave under the pillow?

No comments: