Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Keep Swimming

So I only have a minute this morning. It has been a crazy week, that still has at least 4 more days left, 5 if you count Sunday as this week. I have lots to post about, including a broken car and a wreck, to start the week. I am trying to keep moving along. :-) So we have this weekly Boost email that our church ward puts out to give your spirituality a boost mid week, before refilling on Sunday. They are always great to read. This week, this one is especially for me. And a cute laugh to boot. So I am sharing the video link for Finding Nemo Sometimes this is how life is. For me, this week is especially that. The scripture to go along is great as well. Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life. So I am sharing.

1 comment:

Melodrama Mama said...

What? How have you had a car break down and a wreak since I talked to you last? I will have to call to get the details!