Saturday, January 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!

Happy Birthday to a great husband and father!

1. Fixes everything and anything 2. Loves to hang out with the kids 3. Goes on Date Night every week. :-) 4. LOVES BYU football 5. and basketball 6. and volleyball 7. Enjoys tinkering with computers 8. Likes maps of any kind 9. Always willing to help in Primary. 10. Favorite color Blue 11. Is a loyal friend 12 very dependable 13. Did I mention loves BYU football 14. Has a red triumph spitfire convertible 15. Will get it running again one day. :-) 16. Likes to listen to RUSH 17. even though his wife does not. 18. Has most alternative 80's songs somewhere 19. Likes to play volleyball 20. Sarah likes it when he drives curvy 21. Makes very silly faces 22. Is funny 23. Makes the neighbors laugh 24. Always willing to help anyone 25. First person neighbors call when something is broken 26. Drew likes when they wrestle 27. Likes to build things 28. Has been known to knock a wall out while wife is out 29. To build something 30. Let us get a dog 31. And call it Gigi 32. Kate thinks her dad is funny 33. Mary feels her dad is amazingly wonderful 34. So does his wife 35. Draws well 36. Helps kids with their projects 37. likes taking pictures 38. all the time 39. sits in the window seat of plane 40. to see where he is located (refer to maps) 41. Did I mention BYU football 42 Great Dad

43. Great Husband. We Love You!!

3 comments:

Melodrama Mama said...

I think he gets at least 10 points for the Primary thing! And I really dig the different tunes you utilize! I will have to get a tutorial!

Amanda :-) said...

The first one is a winner straightaway! My husband sealed the 'deal' for me when I realised that he was a dab-hand at DIY!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Alan

late , but I did email chat you :)