See how happy this makes me. :-)
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Clean Hands Week SPT
I had no idea that there was a clean hands week. But I love the idea. I have an old picture to post from our cruise in January. Due to the illness that often occurs on cruise ships, they take precautionary actions to prevent a break out. That is keeping your hands clean all the time. They have hand gel when you walk into dinner, by the bar, on your way on and off the ship. I loved it. Below is a picture of me using the hand gel dispensers that were all over the ship. Our friends who went with us wanted to get me one. I have a thing about clean hands. After babysitting kids for the last two years, hand gel has become a staple in our home. To prevent me from getting sick. :-)
I have yet to install one in my house, but if I could get my hands on one I would. For those that have a Chik Fil A, they have gel dispensers in their restaurant as well as hand wipes before you go into the play place. I love that! My favorite grocery store Wegmans, has wipes for your cart as well as gel dispenser placed around the store, especially in the meat department. I send little bottles in my kids lunch boxes for them to use before eating. Ok, so maybe there is a little OCD involved, but it sure cuts down on illnes in the family. :-)
So thanks Lelly for informing us of National Clean Hands Week. I love it!
See how happy this makes me. :-)
See how happy this makes me. :-)
3 comments:
this is an adorable picture, and i love that you already had taken it!!
That makes me happy too. What a cute picture.
Funny what makes us mums happy!
I'm with you on all this. Do you have the same kind of panic over there that we have with MRSA in hospitals? Last time I was in hospital as a patient, I could feel a wave of relief wash over me each morning when the cleaner came in to wipe over all the surfaces in my room. Phew!
Post a Comment