Tuesday, October 16, 2007
And we're Back
Wow, it has been awhile since last posting. I don't have exciting pictures or anything spectacular to write, except that family, friends and church can totally bless your life. I had an interesting three weeks. At the end of September, I found myself in a lot of pain and headed for the Dr. to find the cause. From the Doctor, I was admitted to the hospital with acute pancreatitis. Never having heard of that, I had no idea what lie ahead. Thinking I would only be there for a day or two, we told everyone we were fine. Luckily, they did not listen and my wonderful mother left her vacation a week early and flew home to come be with my family. My neighbors and my ward also did not listen and lined up meals to be brought into my family. While I stayed almost two weeks in the hospital.
I was not prepared for how sick I got, nor was my family. But I have to say how grateful I am for such a loving family and wonderful friends and a fabulous ward that has come and helped everyday with my family. I am actually home, with another two weeks of recovery and being watched and blessed by many. The Lord truly watches over us and blesses us from so many different sources in our lives. I am on the road to recovery and hopefully back to keep family and friends up to date on the happenings here.
IE Mary is going to homecoming. :-) More to come................
2 comments:
Gosh, I wondered why you had a hiatus in your blogging. I'm sorry you've had this health crisis, but I'm glad you've had so much support to get over it. It sounds v.intense. I had no idea about the seriousness of that condition either.
I hope you feel 100% again soon. You sound very positive!
Thanks for your well wishes. I am doing much better!
Post a Comment