Ok, so I dug out old photo albums to participate in this weeks SPT challenge. I only have small photos that I scanned and they are old and the hair styles will date me. But I was always in a new outfit on the first day of school. It was that day and Easter that I got special clothes to wear. Looking at these pictures, as Lelly put it, "I love that little girl" The carefree look even with the Farah Fawcett hair. :-) I only go back to 4th grade and up to 9th but here are the pictures from way back when. I walked and rode my bike to school for the first few years.
4th Grade
5th Grade

I could not place them very well, but you get the idea. My kids claim they are not pictures of me





5 comments:
farrah fawcett hair!! i remember those mornings with the curling iron...
That's a killer, when your kids don't recognize you in photographs of yourself. Erin's done that to me. She looks at me like, 'Now WHY are you telling me nonsense like that?'
You have such spankingly shiny hair in all those pictures! What's your haircare secret?!
That is so funny. It is from baby fine strait hair. To get the Farrah Fawcett, I spent hours with the curling iron like Lelly said. Too healthy and too strait. :-)
Hi Chris! Thanks for popping over and taking time to comment on the Fly Lady post. Wow, finally had to cut ties with her b/c my email box was up over 100! i do like the tips, just not 25 a day...
Love your spt, by the way. Lelly is the greatest, isn't she?
You look exactly the same!
Post a Comment