Tuesday, August 28, 2007

End of Summer

So I have no pictures to post. The summer is winding down for us. The kids had a pool party this afternoon, probably one of the last times at the pool this year. We will have to try and make it there for Labor Day as a last hurrah. I feel like there are so many things to take care of and not much time to do them. Brownies begins a week from Friday. This is our last year as Brownies and we want to make it fun. Our parent meeting is in a little over a week and I have yet to plan the year. AUGH! In Primary we are making some major changes that will start this week. We are still working out the kinks. Mary just brought home four different lists of things she needs for High School. We need to do the school shopping. Where did the time go? I am babysitting the cutest little boy for the next two weeks until their Nanny comes. He is only 4 months old. Not a lot of time to accomplish things with a four month old. So what am I doing? Blogging about all the things I have to do and am not doing. :-) That is productivity for you . HaHa. So I need to get to it. Hope you all enjoy the Labor Day weekend. Hopefully I will have fabulous pictures of our Neighborhood barbecue. Have I mentioned we have GREAT neighbors. Till then........

No comments: