Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trip Upstate (NY)

This is Lucy. Had to post this. Isn't she cute? So are her sisters, I don't have great shots of them though. One of the cousins.
So, while I was at Youth Conference with Mary, Alan decided to take the rest of the kids to visit his family in Upstate NY. It was a short but fun trip for them all. Here is a picture of the cousins. Alan has two sisters that live there. This is Janet's three girls with three of our own. They had a great time at the playground down the street from Grandma and Grandpa's house.
They spent some time on canoes. Kate rode with the Grandpas and Drew and Sarah hung out with Dad and Aunt Donna. Aunt Donna likes to have fun, the kids have asked her to move in.
Alan got to stop at all the sight seeing spots on the way to and from NY. I always tell him to keep driving when on the ride. Usually just want to get there and not stop. So he took advantage of that. Here are the kids, and their American Girl Dolls for the "picture" spot on RT 15.
I think they had a great road trip while Mary and I were busy. It was fun for them to go and play instead of having to hang out with a sitter.

No comments: