Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Swap

I participated in a spring swap this month and got a package full of goodies. So many fun things, books to read fun scents, flowers, candy and more. Thanks to Jacquie for all the great goodies, how did she know that my favorite spring/summer scent is coconut lime from bath and body?
My daughter already stole the books and has started reading them, even though I said they were mine, lol. I love planting flowers, so we will have many beautiful ones thanks to my spring package!! See I even managed to take a picture before ripping all of the items out. Isn't it nicely packed. :)
Thanks to ShortMama for putting this together. Fun Fun!! Thanks again.........I love getting packages!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

I am glad you liked yours! I loved mine too! And Coconut and Lime is one of my favorites so I was hoping you would like it as well! I hope your daughter likes the books, but make sure you steal them back! They are great reads!

shortmama said...

Love the coconut and lime scent too! So yummy!

Melodrama Mama said...

Very fun! You are always doing something great!