The above is one of my many hours playing on Picnik with the pictures from Prom. The DH decided to set the camera on multiple shot, so we have over 200 pictures of prom. haha
This is a picture of the beautiful Corsage that B brought with him from WI. It is gorgeous and Mary absolutely loved it, can you tell? :)
What is it about Charlie's Angels that continues decades later, all girls must have a picture like this. They do make beautiful Angels, don't you think? Charlie would be proud.
Here is a picture with their dates, yes the couple on the end are clowns, how else would they have so much fun?
There were a few that didn't make the picture taking time, still getting beautified. Love this shot of the girls. Yes I am still playing on Picnik, with 200 plus pictures how can I not play.
They took pictures at the prom. Here is an official, undoctored picture from prom. 5 cute couples. The theme was Under the Tuscan Sky.
Mary and her date. She had a great time. Thanks to B for coming for the party. :) I am probably biased, but they do look cute. *wink*

1 comment:
I'll be biased with you!! They do make quite the couple!!! Awesome pictures
Post a Comment