I found this deal on Kristi's Blog, she always finds great deals.
**FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR ANYONE WITH A BLOG**Help me get the word out and receive a FREE digital file containing a custom Christmas card!! Don't live in Utah? Or just don't need pictures taken? That's okay, you can still benefit from this offer. All you have to do is post on your blog and tell a little bit about what I am offering. Make sure you put a link to my blog in the post. Then leave me a comment telling me that you did it and I will get started on your Christmas card. I will be emailing the files to those who participate so you can have them printed anywhere you like. Email me the picture(s) you would like to use and start looking around for ideas of what you want your card to look like. I will let you know if it is something I can make or not. You choose colors, font, etc.
Better get on this quick. Check out her photography for those that are in the west.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for helping me get the word out!! As soon as you know what pic you want to use, you can email it to me at jackandjillphotography@gmail.com and let me know what you are thinking as far as design, colors, wording, etc.
Post a Comment