Friday, August 8, 2008

Water Water Everywhere

We have had friends visiting this week and running around doing things. We took a day and went to Water Country USA in Williamsburg. The older kids disappeared for the whole day. Saw them when we arrived and then again when the park closed. The littles were in my care.
They took a break to eat up some candy to give them more energy to continue playing. I think their favorite thing to do was the Hubba Bubba Highway. A fast moving lazy river. They had a blast chasing each other around. I had a chance to take the older littles to a few rides. Their favorite was the Malibu Pipeline. It was mostly in a tunnel. Pretty fast riding. They loved it.

All the little and I went on this Big Daddy Falls. It was fun!

I am not a water park girl normally. Fast racing slides and wedgies are not my cup of tea. This park however was a blast. Most of the rides were on some type of tube, therefore no wedgies or missing bathing suit tops at the bottom of slides. My kind of fun!

It was a long day, leaving at 7 am and returning at 1 am. But the kids had a blast!

Band camp has begun, so our life is a Little crazy at the moment.

3 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Hey we picked the same page design!!! We must have same likes.. That place looks so fun. What a great think to do.

Melodrama Mama said...

I love the water - any place any where (as long as it is hot!) Thanks for the pool invite yesterday! It's good to be back.

tiki_lady said...

this looks like so much fun! we have a paramount park near us that we are season members of. We need to do this again.!so glad you are enjoying the water!