Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SPT : ALTIUS (ok no S)

I was trying to think about this weeks citius. altius. fortius. I am not feeling so faster higher stronger these days. Mostly worn out. :-( Oh well vacation at the beach awaits and it will return. :-) So today ALTIUS. You know it is summer when................

Could that stack of glasses from the dishwasher get any higher? It seems we go through tons of glasses in the summer. Even when I try and do paper with names etc. So when my eldest unloaded today and said look. I thought there is my post.

Do your kids go through tons of cups? How do you control it?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Half the time my dishwasher is full of cups and not much else. That is a huge stack.

Sonya said...

seeing as my dishwasher went kaputt...the kids have been using refillable water bottles because they don't want to do dishes either!

Rebekah said...

even when i lived by myself i had a huge stack of glasses. even though i knew that any cup i found in my apartment had to be mine, i still kept getting knew glasses.

Courtney said...

Ha Ha! So true...I am fighting for my kids to keep one cup a day, but pretty much it is a never ending battle in which the dishwasher is jammed full of nothing but cups...seriously!

The Monkeys said...

I was totally thinking the exact same thing the other day! My dishwasher has been full of glasses and not much else! I haven't found a good system for controlling that except getting them off to school and out of my house! ha ha!

Janiece said...

Hey, at least they were coming out of the dishwasher!
CUTE POST

Melodrama Mama said...

Perhaps Mary could start a new Olympic Venue!

Emma said...

I have a drawer full of those little tiny cups and that is all my kids use and all of the neighbor kids I have over. Except when they are outside then I tell them there is a hose!

Aranne and Dan said...

Well it is not my kids that go through all of the cups... it is my husband... But yes my sick does occasionally look like that as well. We are all human what can I say! I love it!