The girls say yes they will take one. Dad is a different story. I'm sure they will try to work on him. By the way what are they eating?
I'd love too, but I don't think they'd do well on the plane with Kate :). They are so cute!
Looks very appetizing!
I would love one. They are the cutest puppies ever.. Can you UPS a puppy? Oh I sure would take one & my girls would be in heaven with one. Everytime they see pictures of them, they both say we want a puppy!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The girls say yes they will take one. Dad is a different story. I'm sure they will try to work on him. By the way what are they eating?
I'd love too, but I don't think they'd do well on the plane with Kate :). They are so cute!
Looks very appetizing!
I would love one. They are the cutest puppies ever.. Can you UPS a puppy? Oh I sure would take one & my girls would be in heaven with one. Everytime they see pictures of them, they both say we want a puppy!!!
Post a Comment