So here are two items that are sentimental and smaller than a deck of cards. The "before and after" so to speak. The reason I have two different set of rings is a sad story of my lost wedding rings. The picture on the left was taken on our wedding day. The wedding rings my husband and I designed together. We picked out the setting and the diamond, then changed the setting to suit our tastes. A cherished memory of the beginning of our marriage. This is the only picture I have left of that ring. The poorly taken picture on the right is the ring he got me for our 13th anniversary, to replace the lost one. This one is very different than the first, it has 13 diamonds in it. A very cherished item for me as well. Both mean a lot to me as a symbol of my eternal family.
1 comment:
I can't imagine how awful I'd feel to lose my wedding/engagement rings. We designed them and had them made in Amsterdam. Our wedding rings have 'Altijd' engraved inside them, which is Dutch for 'Always'. (We met in Holland!)
I'm glad you've got a replacement ring. 13 diamonds?! Lucky for some, obviously! Haha!
Post a Comment