Seven years ago little Drew was born. Our only boy. Poor thing with 3 older sisters.
Yesterday we had a party with 7 of his "closest" friends. The noise was unbelievable. Good thing we went to a gym and let them run and jump for two hours. We fed them pizza and cake and sent them home to sleep soundly. He had a blast, and I was so happy not to have all those boys running through my house. :)
The after picture. Baby boy, that is growing up, eating his chocolate cake. Age 7.

Where does the time go??
Not sure if anyone reads my long lost blog anymore, but how old is your "baby"?
2 comments:
No WAY! It seems normal that my Drew is going to turn 8, but your Drew is still supposed to be a baby!
My "baby" is 10! Yikes :)
I haven't read a blog in so long but figures I needed to check yours out with the snow and the cruise and all! Looks like fun(not the snow) hahaha
Post a Comment