Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry PINK Christmas

This year was my first year participating in Pink Christmas. I had fun making my gift and sending it to someone that I have learned a little about. I also received a wonderful gift from Heidi which is an embroidered picture about friendship. Friendship is something which I have come to treasure more as I have gotten older. Moving every few years you have on opportunity to meet new people and cross paths with amazing friends that stay forever. I have been lucky in my life to have quite a few treasured friends. So this gift that was sent to me by Heidi, will hang in my room as a reminder of the gift of friendship.

A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.

Thanks Heidi, I love it !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great and thoughtful gift! it's nice to have that sentiment displayed in your home now.

Heather said...

I love it. I went to the Pink Blog abd still have no idea what a Pink Christmas is.
Heather
Happy New Year!

Amanda :-) said...

That's a nice sentiment I've never heard before. I'm glad you joined in with Pink Christmas too. I found it amazing.