Ok, so I have been lame on keeping the post up to date. I got the message from my friends who tend to keep up to date on my blog. FYI you are always welcome to call or come for a visit! :-)
I don't have time to post everything I have been up to in the last month right now, so I will start with June 28- July 1.
I went to a fabulous convention in Indianapolis. By the way Indianapolis is kind of a cool city. I liked being able to walk around the area of the convention center. We were at the convention center in Indianapolis. Three days of creativity. It was a convention for Southern Living at HOME (SLAH). I love their products! They have some great ideas at these conventions.
I was able to hear Gail Pittman, she has some amazing talent. SLAH has many of her products that we sell and so we have the privilege of hearing from her each year.
I was also able to spend some time with my friend Stacy. We met up at the convention for some fun and learning. It is nice to have that to work on together. I have posted some pictures from the convention. Even the tables at lunch were fabulous!! Beautiful arrangements.
I learned a lot and have decided to work a little harder in this area of my life. I enjoy being with people and love to share the beautiful products that we have.
So I was off for R&R, with some great pep involved.


1 comment:
looks like Heaven on earth for me! That's what going to market was like...oh my gosh...so MUCH STUFF to look at and you want to buy all of it...I tagged you on my blog, you'll need to go look!
Post a Comment