Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The "Mother's Day" Gift

I have been gone from the blogging world a VERY long time. FB is so easy and instant gratification. Yes very bad I know, but so easy. So I am posting a picture of the car we got for "Mother's Day". So it really wasn't a mother's day gift, but I am pretty sure my DH will claim it for as much as he can. So I will let it be the Mother's Day gift, since it is my car to drive. haha

It is a strange angle but it is a Lincoln Navigator. I have wanted one for many years. It has everything I have wanted in a car, except good gas mileage. It seats 8 and is roomy and fits 4 YCL campers and ALL of their stuff. I think that is most important. So I did post this on Facebook, but I know the entire world is not on FB so it is officially documented on my blog.

Thanks DH!!

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love your car! I hope you guys are getting some good use out of it!